7, Lymewood Grove, Newcastle-u-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 2EH
6 bedroom property
£87 pppw / £380 pppcm
Available Aug/Sept 2019
The Lodge is a beautiful Victorian property in a quiet location set in its own grounds with ample parking space for up to six cars. It is close to local supermarkets, town centre, and just a 10 minute walk to RSUH and Keele Medical School. It is also close to bus routes to the main Keele Campus. The building was completely refurbished and modernised internally in 2012 and is maintained to a high standard.
6 double bedrooms (2 en-suite), thermostatically controlled gas central heating throughout, exterior security lighting, interior emergency lighting and smoke alarms, attractive fire doors parking for up to six cars on enclosed rear tarmac area, social/dining area with large screen TV, ground floor bath / shower room, 1st floor shower room with wc, fully double glazed with character windows, security locks to front and rear, current gas & electric safety certificates EPC
- Freeview TV and TV licence included
- Fast Fibre Broadband included
- Garden with patio area and picnic table.
- Free property management and garden maintenance services
- Welcome pack on arrival.
Each bedroom is equipped with:
- Double bed with extra drawer storage
- Large desk and large comfortable office style chair
- Desk lamp
- Double wardrobe with mirrors on both doors
- 4 Drawer chest
- 2, 2 drawer bedside cabinets
- Blinds (downstairs only)
- All bedrooms carpeted
- 4+ power points & TV point
- Range cooker
- American style fridge freezer
- Washing machine
- Tumble drier
- Microwave, kettle, toaster
- Dyson vacuum cleaner
- Full equipped for 8-10 with crockery, glasses, cutlery, pans etc.